The Kitsap Conference Center is committed to reducing our environmental impact and creating a better future for our community. By reducing waste, conserving energy, and supporting our local producers and farmers, we are a step ahead of a better world. Join us in our commitment to sustainability.
- Our venue is accessible via public transportation – Light Rail, Ferry, Bus, and Uber
- Our onsite accommodations (Hampton Inn & Fairfield) help reduce travel emissions from having to travel from hotel to venue each day.
Energy Efficiency Practices
- LED Lighting throughout most of our venue
- Occupancy sensors to help preserve electricity
- Demand-controlled ventilation
- We have a dedicated space where unused conference materials are collected and recycled back into the local community
- Limited disposables
- Food: We use local vendors whenever possible and offer both vegetarian and plant-based meal options
- We encourage our events to have a paperless conference by using apps and emails instead of printing paper
- We are partnering with local farmers & community members to help compost extra food/produce